Some activists fixed banners, 'No Naval Base' on buoys that are floating on the Gangjeong sea.
Choi is asking 3 things
1. The governor of Jeju must use his authority to invalidate 'the cancellation of absolute conservation area'.
2. Navy must stop construction of naval base on Gangjeong.
3. Police must apologize their illegal arrest .
1. Gangjeong village people blocked the setting up metal pillar for door.
2. Peace Activist, Bruce Gagnon of Global Network participated in fasting with Prof. Yang and Choi against construction naval base on Gangjeong.
1. There was 4th trial of Prof. Yang. Two witnesses tastified in court.
2. International Peace Activist Kathy Kelly send e-mail against construction of naval base on Gangjeong to the aide of national defence, South Korea.
1. Gangjeong village people and peace groups held a press conference so that they confirmed their strong will to block construction of naval base nonviolently.
1. Gangjeong village people and peace activists made a strong protest in front of Hotel Habich that opened '2011 Jeju Peace Forum'.
1. People stood around tetrapods with banners wroten numbers from 1 to 53 which means fasting days of Prof. Yang.
2. People scribbled on the wall of plannar tripods.